Routine planned pump maintenance, when performed properly, helps to prevent pump system breakdowns increasing equipment life. We offer customized pump system maintenance and Planned Maintenance Programs in all areas of Southern California to suit your specific needs. Our programs are designed for each specific application to help prevent premature pump failure and to optimize efficiency thus saving you time and money. PumpMan's pump maintenance programs feature preventative, predictive and customized plans based on your pump application!
See what the City of Irvine has to say about the program:
“PumpMan has served the City of Irvine since 2000. The city has nine pumping stations with single and dual pump operations all of which are covered under PumpMan’s Planned Maintenance Program with excellent results. PumpMan’s technicians are all extremely experienced, capable and well-trained. I highly recommend PumpMan to any municipalities, water districts and other governmental agencies interested in the highest quality pump system repairs and maintenance service.”
Posted By: Robert Carlos
Lead Facility Maintenance Technician, Irvine
Through our experience, dedication to our customers and our commitment to quality, we can offer you the best Planned Maintenance Program in the industry. We have decades of experience maintaining thousands of pumps throughout Southern California, you can rest assured that we will meet your specific needs.
Don’t settle for an inexperienced company with inferior equipment and unqualified employees. Call the professionals at PumpMan, you can rely on our proven practices to improve your pump systems through our Planned Pump Maintenance Program.
The advantages for you include the following:
- Save on pump repair expenses : Maintenance reduces costly pump system breakdowns.
- Increase your return on investment : Maintenance extends the life of your equipment and makes it more reliable.
- Save on utility expenses by going green : Maintenance results in more efficient power usage.
- Reduce Liability : We are licensed, insured and our technicians are trained and certified. Safety is our top priority!
- Get help when you need it : Our Planned Maintenance Program gives you preferred priority customer status.
- Provides peace of mind : We are at your service 24-hours, 7 days a week!