Fire Pumps are Centrifugal pumps used for fire fighting in buildings, plants, and other locations. May meet UL/NFPA standards for fire pumps. Normally Fire Pumps are horizontal split case or vertical turbine pump for UL/FM services. Non listed pumps may be end suction type.
Fire Pumps are Listed pumps meet the requirements of UL/FM for firefighting services.
Fire Pumps are used for Fire fighting services of all types, both UL/FM listed and unlisted.
Types of Fluids
Fire Pumps pump clean Water
PumpMan Fire Pump Repair Services:
- Onsite troubleshooting
- Main Fire Pump - Removal of rotating element and top case or complete fire pump from jobsite (As needed)
- Jockey pump repairs
- Pressure regulator repair
- Pressure relief valves
- Complete disassembly and inspection including non-destructive testing and precise measuring.
- Bead blasting and thorough cleaning of all Fire Pump components and parts
- Fire pump parts fabrication or rebuilt (As necessary)
- Shaft and wear ring repairs and replacement to manufacturers specifications
- Impeller inspection repair and precision balancing
- Special Coatings
- Replace hardware as necessary
- Machine shop fully equipped providing professional rebuild capabilities
- Motor analysis, rebuild, repairs and replacements
- Laser Shaft Alignment
- Fire Pump testing and certification by others, we service, repair or replace pumps only
- Delivery and installation as requested
Every Fire Pump we work on is properly disassembled, inspected, cleaned, re-assembled and test run. Whether your pump requires general maintenance or a complete overhaul, we have the knowledge, the quality fire pump parts, and the expertise to complete the job and have your fire pump back in service as quick as possible with the reliability that you expect. We stand behind every rebuild or repair with our 100% workmanship guarantee.