We are hiring!
PumpMan, Inc. strives to make a positive social contribution, and operates in accordance with the spirit and intent of the equal opportunity laws. This means we base our employment decisions exclusively on our current business needs and the given merit of an individual candidate.
We encourage excellence at all levels in our organization and are not influenced by race, color, gender, sexual orientation, age, handicap, religion, or any other factor irrelevant to doing a good job.
Pump System Field Technician - Required - knowledge of motor controls and basic electricity. Have a minimum of two years experience with pumps and motors in the field service or shop repair/rebuild areas. Must have a good attitude and be customer oriented.
Additional duties will include pump tear down and inspection, selection of repair requirements and methods, cost control, quality control, customer interface and quotation support. Work is performed primarily for the water and waste water industry in the field and at the PumpMan facility. Duties also include sales support such as equipment inspection and advising management and customer on repair methodology and job estimates.
to repair pumps and other rotating equipment.
Work is performed primarily for the water and waste water industry in the field and at our facility. Duties also include sales support such as equipment inspection and advising management and customer on repair methodology and job estimates.
PumpMan, Inc. is one of Southern California's oldest and most reputable repair shops with 34 + years experience in pump system repair services. We have a complete mechanical repair shop and a fleet of service trucks. If you are an experienced pump mechanic, or field technician and can help our team support the increase in business of both our shop and job-site projects then we have a great position to offer you. Experience in all phases of disassembly, diagnosis, repair, reassembly and testing is ideal.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
- Thorough knowledge of pumps and pump repair, piping, motor controls and basic electricity
- Valid driver’s license. Must be willing to submit to background, MVR, and criminal screen
- Must be insurable.
- 2 years related experience with pumps, piping, motors and controls in the field or shop.
Preferred skills and experience:
- Must have a good attitude and be customer oriented
- Salary between 20k to 80k based on experience, certifications and/or state licenses
- Medical, Dental and Optical benefits
- 408P Retirement Plan with 2% match
- Paid vacation time and 7 paid holidays
Email or Fax resume with salary history
Ph 626 939 0300
Fax (626) 939-0346
email – Info@pumpman.com
CLICK HERE TO PRINT OUT OUR EMPLOYMENT APPLICATION